General terms and conditions of the company JBSV
§ 1 General, scope
1. For the business relationship between JBSV and the customer only the following general terms and conditions apply in the version valid at the time of the order. Company JBSV does not recognize deviating conditions of the customer unless JBSV has expressly agreed to their validity in writing.
§ 2 offer
Unless otherwise stated, the offers are always subject to confirmation and non-binding. This also applies if the company JBSV has provided the customer with calculations, drawings, technical documentation or catalogs.
We reserve the right to sell in advance for the quantities offered.
§ 3 orders
The order of the goods by the customer is considered a binding purchase contract.
Acceptance can be declared either by telephone, in writing or by delivering the goods to the customer.
Cancellation of firmly placed orders on the part of the customer requires our written consent.
For orders with a net order value of less than EUR 30, a surcharge of EUR 5 will be charged.
§ 4 delivery time / delivery delays / shipping
The delivery times stated by us are in all cases only to be regarded as approximate information, unless JBSV has given the customer a binding commitment in writing in individual cases.
If the JBSV company is not able to deliver the ordered goods through no fault of its own or if the contractual service is not available in terms of price and quality, the JBSV company is entitled to withdraw from the contract with the customer. Claims for damages by the customer due to late or omitted delivery are excluded.
Partial deliveries are permitted.
Express shipments are only carried out at the customer’s request and expense.
The delivery-free limits for domestic deliveries apply according to our valid price lists, the costs of deliveries abroad are calculated each time according to the current price list of DHL.
If the customer is in arrears with the payment of an early delivery, JBSV is entitled to withhold deliveries without being obliged to compensate for any damage that may arise.
§ 5 complaints
1. Defects or complaints regarding incorrect deliveries, scope of delivery, damage or quantity deviations must be made in writing immediately after receipt of the goods. Any claims for damages by the customer are excluded.
2. The company JBSV assumes no liability for damage that has arisen due to improper installation, use or inadequate maintenance of the delivered goods.
3. We will send the rejected goods to the supplier for free repair or replacement. We are only obliged to replace the goods if the supplier has accepted the complaint.
§ 6 return of goods
1. The return of goods requires the prior written consent of JBSV.
2. The returned goods must be returned in their original packaging and undamaged.
3. The return must be made free of charge for the JBSV.
4. Custom-made products and discontinued models are generally not taken back.
§ 7 payment
1. Our invoices are payable within 30 days of the invoice date. We also reserve the right to make delivery dependent on immediate payment.
2. If payment is made within 10 days of the invoice date, we grant a 2% discount, unless otherwise agreed.
3. In the event of late payment by the customer, we are entitled to interest on arrears in the amount of 7% p.a. of the invoice amount above the corresponding interest rate of the European Central Bank.
§ 8 retention of title
1. Until full payment has been made, the goods remain the extended property of the JBSV company, which is entitled in the event of late payment, without the existence of a legal title or authorization, after assertion of the retention of title, the goods subject to retention of title by entering the business premises through agents who have been authorized to do so. to take. The customer bears the full cost of the transport.
2. The goods cannot be pledged.
§ 9 sales documents
1. Our brochures, catalogs, price lists etc. remain our property. Without our approval, these documents may not be reproduced or B
2. Competitive companies are made accessible.
§ 10 Severability clause
Should one or more clauses of these terms and conditions be ineffective, the other clauses remain unaffected by this ineffectiveness and develop their legal force accordingly.
German law applies to the exclusion of the UN purchase law
§ 11 data protection
Customer data is only saved and used for the processing of the order. This is based on the applicable statutory provisions, such as the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the telecommunications laws. The data received from customers is primarily collected, processed and used for contract processing. Details can be found in the data protection information.
The data will only be passed on to third parties if this is necessary to assert claims against the customer. Additional services require the consent of the user due to the aforementioned laws.